Dead parrot sketch on Monty Python's Flying Circus
Two odd words from the most famous sketch from probaly the most famous comedy
team in the world. Of course this refers to the Norwegian Blue parrot which
is dead ("It has ceased to be").
I could have picked from any number of Python quotes, such as:
- No-one expect the Spanish Inquisition
- I want to be a Lion Tamer!
- Is this a 5 minute argument, or the full half hour?
- Number 3, The Larch
- Just one more little mint? (for Mr Creosote from the film The Meaning of Life)
- "You're all individuals" "I'm not!" (from the film The Life of Brian)